North Carolina Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Child Custody, Child Support & Divorce
Caring counselors listen carefully to your concerns in the Durham area
Law Office of Cheri C. Patrick is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Child Custody, Child Support and Divorce cases. Based in Durham, we have experience in the courts of the Durham area and throughout North Carolina. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Responsive attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
Law Office of Cheri C. Patrick knows how to navigate the complexities of North Carolina law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisers, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our compassionate attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our compassionate attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorneys are dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our compassionate attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Divorce Mediation Services: A skillful divorce mediator can relieve much of the financial and emotional burdens that accompany the end of a marriage. We provide professional divorce mediation services to couples so that they can resolve disagreements over issues such as alimony and property division outside of a courtroom.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. We can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
When you work with Law Office of Cheri C. Patrick, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate North Carolina law firm today
Law Office of Cheri C. Patrick cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our office, conveniently located in Durham. Call our firm at 919-794-7125 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.